Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday Weekend



Fun fun birthday weekend with these two! Spent yesterday shopping for yarn, new cookware and bathroom linens. Found most of what I needed including a cupcake storage container (so in love). Today we lazed about until noon then went up to Picnic Point for the sunset. It's funny how drastic the hours of daylight change here. When we moved here in October the sun went down at almost 3pm! Tonight it waited until 5pm so we explored the beach and I took my camera. Check out Picnic Point!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your photos from Picnic Point!.. Not to mention that is the most precious name for a spot that definitely exceeded my ideas of what it would look like in my head with your photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it was really pretty there! thanks :D

    ReplyDelete