Saturday, February 26, 2011

Clover's Corn Sweater


A new snuggly sweater for my chilly little mutt. She's appreciative enjoying the fruits of my labor as it's in the 20's outside and everything is icy. I found this super-soft yarn made with a cotton/corn blend that I love so much I might add it to a section of the afghan I'm making this year. Will post more on that later. The last sweater I made for her was a little bulky and my first attempt at a dog-sized frock. This one I'm proud of. It didn't take me long and the stitches were really even, not to mention it fits her very well!


As far as detail, there's a little shell edging along the bottom of it but other than that it's fairly plain. I'm getting more comfortable with little design elements so I look forward to creating more unique details.

No comments:

Post a Comment