Monday, October 12, 2009

Packing, Replanting & Organizing OH MY!

Moving day is this week and I'm getting soooo excited! We signed our lease today and Jon faxed all our info to the new landlord while I spent this afternoon replanting my leafy friends into larger and more move-safe pots. My avocado trees are still small babies so I'm worried about them, but I think my small trees, succulents and tropical plants should be alright. I hope they will be at least!

Although its kind of crazy living in this cramped little city of boxes, it's nice getting everything packed and organized. I just have my kitchen and closet to tackle before Wednesday when the truck will be here so I actually feel like it's real for once. I'm sure it'll feel more than real once we have to drive that huge moving truck all the way across the country :/

No comments:

Post a Comment