Friday, October 9, 2009

Road Trip!



Next Wednesday/Thursday we pack up everything we own in a moving truck, hook the car to the back and make our way, Oregon Trail-like, across the country. It's been several nerve wracking months in the making but we finally have a home to go to and we've scaled down enough to make this move tolerable. We'll need a serious trip to Ikea and the area thrift stores once we make it but this is finally doable. I plan on shooting the entire trip, taking video and keeping a journal so I'll add more to this as we go/once we get there.

I can't describe how excited I am to move to this beautiful city, but I'd be lying if I said I won't miss Atlanta. A fun town with some super-fun people plus it's growing beautifully. Can't wait to visit in the future to see it continue to progress, but I definitely feel Seattle will bring more to my life in the next few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment