Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day



Out running errands this afternoon with Jon and snapped this. Wanted to make a different picture but didn't find what I was looking for so it'll have to wait. I DID pick up some organic yarn that was fabulously cheap because of a super sale I stumbled upon. Will have to get to work on some projects I've had in mind and I think I'll make myself another snuggly hat with my new yarn since it's still pretty cold out. Maybe even crank out a beanie for Jon's head since the hairs have forsaken him.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday! I had yummy fish tacos for lunch with Jon at our fav Mexi place and got Clover some new treats while we were out. Even though it was a bit on the chilly side we went for an evening stroll before the sun went down and met a Bostie neighbor pup named Rocky that tried to hump Clobbs but thankfully that won't work on her...hehe. Oh! I showed Jon a little hidden park he hadn't been to so that we fun as well!

Good Night Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment