Sunday, May 2, 2010

Organic Tam



A windy day here in Seattle. I posted a picture of my destroyed hair while walking to lunch on Twitter if you want to see how silly I look windblown.

Jon and I had yum sandwiches at Jimmy John's. A veggie on wheat with no mayo was PERFECT for today! I have to say they make an awesome veggie sandwich complete with lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato and provolone!

After lunch we visited three different liquor stores that claimed, online, they were open but were not. FAIL! I also went into a Joanne Fabrics to see if they carried an item I was looking for but before I could even ask the sales woman about it she pointed at the door and told me to leave and that they were closed. Taken aback, I just turned around and left. So rude! Come to find out after looking at the hours on the door they didn't close for another 5 minutes. Don't worry, I'll leave them a review on Yelp, if anything but to make myself feel better. *shrug*

When we got home and played with the dog to wear out her excitement I settled down to watch reruns of Jerseylicious (so terrible, but it makes me laugh) and crochet this snuggly hat with some of the organic yarn I picked up yesterday. I like how it came out and I can tuck my hair up into it on the days when I'm feeling hair-lazy.

Hope everyone had a good Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment